Friday, October 27, 2006

on that note...

Please note that, if you hit 'reply' to the google groups email, your words will be read by everyone on the list---not just me.

Please also note that all my words--as passionate as they may be--are always spoken in positivity and lightheartedness. I'm not trying to shove my ideas down your throats--more like letting you nibble on my mind.

I am not one to get overly political (I hate Bush) or racist (I hate white people), so I am sorry that my topics don't stray too far from the things in life that really matter to me: Things like Peanut Butter and Photography.

But if I can dish it, then I can eat it. Just remember the love--nothing but love from me to you, and I would appreciate the same.

Wayne Rainey is a talented and wonderful person. I am currently in reconciliation with him for my apparent blasphemy.

Until next time,

wesman.

No comments: