Sunday, December 17, 2006

god jul.






(These shots are worth seeing, by the way. Click on the link below if you don't see 'em)

Last year I sent out a mass-mail Christmas Greeting with portraits of our whole family—including a shot of an embryo. That baby never came (I have a tendency to get a bit anxious). Lynds miscarried and had the least enjoyable Holiday season of her life.

One year later, I think it's safe to say that I'm not over-anxious. Lyndsay is 8 months along: our little boy Finn will be born next month (Jan 14 is the technical due date, but that was my own due date as well--and I am a New Year's Boy). Lynds was also born in Jan, so 3 Capricorns in the house.

These photographs were taken in front of our dining room wall. That's the original wall paper—far too cool to get rid of.

To one and to all: God Jul and Godt Nytaar (contact your nearest Dane for translation) from the Johnsons:

wes, lynds, finn, libby, koda.

No comments: