Sunday, January 21, 2007

Finn Gaven.






Some statistics:

65: number of hours my wife has been awake in the last 72 hours.
60: number that I have.
24.10: number of hours that lyndsay was in labour.
12:39am: time of birth
7lbs 3oz: weight of the lad.

2: number of ridiculously elated and overjoyed parents.

Finn Gaven Johnson has officially kicked off his world-tour. What a weekend. He was 6 days overdue, so it's not like we weren't ready. But the 24 labour, I gotta admit, was enough to wear even the toughest stamina down to the nub.

But here we are. I have to make this short because my Lyndsay and Finn are still at the sickhouse. But I wanted to share him with you, knowing that this most significant day would mean something to you too.

I dare say he has his dad's nose and his mother's toes...

wesman.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

He looks like he could take on the whole world ;-)

Blessings,

Tommy.

Anonymous said...

Congrats Wes & Lyndsay! What a beautiful baby - and if he is anything like you guys - he is going to be one cool kid.

Again, congrats!
Jenny & Bryan Babich

Anonymous said...

Congradulations Wesman. You will make an exceptional father with your curiosity, enthusiasm, and good nature. Give Lyndsay my best and I hope everything from Finn's toes to his nose is in tact as well. See you on the return.

Anonymous said...

WOW, I am amazed at his beauty. Congratulations to you both. You will make amazing parents, and I know he will be one of the most loved children in this world.

Meghan Randall