So I am left to wander iTunes all alone in search for it. And I have found an album that is so very worth a buy:

One of the most intoxicating voices you'll hear today. Her style is soulful—she could lull you to sleep—and playfully addictive. Simple lyrics—simple in the way that edges towards profundity. Isn't that always the case? The heart is, ultimately, a very simple organ---just ingeniously designed. Her music is the same way.
Between Feist, Regina Spektor and Rachel Yamagata, I find myself much more impressed by current female artists these days.
Check it out. Buy it out. You'll love it.
wesman.

2 comments:
If your looking for a few good female voices check out Denali, Bella Lea, Blonde Redhead, and Bjork of course
I have had the song "one evening" on my iPod for over a year. I never buy music anymore, but I like the Fiest song that I already have.
Post a Comment