Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Planet Earth.

How can I possibly put this so that you'll act on these words? I don't care who you are, what you like, or how you think your time is best put to use. I am telling you that this will absolutely move you: move you to seeing your life and your existence on this earth differently. I am telling you that you need to see this. Does that hold any weight with you at all? Does Wes Johnson have any influence on your life? I can't make you do a damn thing, but I can promise you that you'll thank me for all this strong language.

Please, please, pretty-please go to your nearest Best Buy/Target/Wal-Mart and purchase this series:



It will change your life. You'll think that you're not even on the same earth as the one you're watching. It eclipses everything you've ever seen or known about this planet.

It is beyond beauty. It transcends description. I think I need to work for the BBC.

wesman.

2 comments:

Lyndsay said...

The Seasonal Forests are where it's AT!

Anonymous said...

It's $80 Wes Man. Can I just rent it at Blockbuster?