Is that a buggy wheel pillar I see?
Why yes it is! We spent a few nights up in Williams at the ranch to get out of this heat.
Scrumptous!
Oh man that some sweet balancing. I think I remember that room. Was that the room we all tried to sleep in but Josh kept making fart noises an we couldn't stop laughing and then Wesgot mad and slept somewhere else? Good times. The 90s. Love, Robby
He is the cutest wes, the absolute cutest!Diana
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Is that a buggy wheel pillar I see?
Why yes it is! We spent a few nights up in Williams at the ranch to get out of this heat.
Scrumptous!
Oh man that some sweet balancing. I think I remember that room. Was that the room we all tried to sleep in but Josh kept making fart noises an we couldn't stop laughing and then Wesgot mad and slept somewhere else? Good times. The 90s. Love, Robby
He is the cutest wes, the absolute cutest!
Diana
Post a Comment