Sunday, November 11, 2007

Big Rock Ramsey Canyon

Now that I've learned that Courier is the official Screenwriter's font, I may have to dedicate it to my blog as well.

It's been a while. There's a load of stuff here, so I'll let it do most of the talking. Some people eat dirt, and others chalk. Kind doctors will write this off as an attempt to supplement some needed minerals in their bodies. I think they just like the taste of it. Finn prefers Purina:





This is a random shot I took when Finn really, really wanted to come see me while I was working. Hard to turn that sight away.
On to RAMSEY CANYON. There are those who think AZ is a barren Desert. How Dark the Con of The Man. AZ has more everything than any place on the planet. Every Climate Zone; More plants/animals than any place on earth (Amazon Excepted), and well, we'll stop there. Ramsey Canyon is a little nook of a place in Southern AZ. We went down as a belated 4th Anniversary to enjoy the Fall colors.

And also, I shaved my head. Finn and I are twins.


The SX-70 came out for the ride as well. I love that camera.




Polaroid makes mistakes into works of art:


I don't know what else to say. I am all solo now, and have been landing some great work, which I am grateful for. Did a shoot for Kiplinger's last week. It'll be out in January. And this week we're photographing the Wives of the NFL. That should be fun.

Kort Sagt: Livet er Skønt.

3 comments:

Josh Rogers said...

buddy,
Yosemite in the Fall is great too.
Nice shorn head, you match me too.

Chris said...

Wesley Roy,
Big things are on the way. This is just the start my friend.

Lyndsay said...

Where was I when this dog food was being eaten?! Clearly not home. ;) jk