Monday, December 17, 2007

Down South Jukin'

The Annual Campout has come and gone—and what a success it was.

I've tried to convince everyone of the wonder that is AZ for some time now. Thanks to my brother and Co., I am able to experience even more of its Gems.

This year was down South of Catalina, AZ. Here's the road to our spot:
(You'll really want to click on these images to enlarge them.)


Another thing I've tried to convince people of is the absolute beauty of cacti. This image, by the way, has been printed at 16"x30" and will be raffled off at my party on the 5th:


When most folks had headed off to bed, I stayed up painting:


And this is the manliest of all signs:


More to come. I'll be posting a video that you'll not want to miss.

wesman.

1 comment:

The Fifes said...

way fun to catch up on your blog. if we were to be down in AZ, we'd love to come to your party! Alas, we'll just have to enjoy your blog from freezing UT. I loved the camping shots. Looking forward to seeing that video...