They'd be easier to do if I wasn't miserably ill; and Finn has Croup too; and Lyndsay gets the pleasure of putting up with us both.
But let's focus on a happier time: a time when the sun shown high in a big blue sky; a time when the rusty grass clashed with the weathered oaks; a time when the stars at night were big and bright; a time deep in the heart of Texas.
We celebrated the Holiday in Granbury with Grandma and Grandpa Beauchamp. It was a great time had by all, and the hospitality could not have been finer.
I bought my first happy-snappy, and had a great time with its crazy macro mode. The following images were made with a 3oo dollar camera, so don't go thinking you can't make good work with a pocket cam.
The flowers.

The berries.

Honey I shrunk the...

Breakfast. I told you the hospitality was second to none.

Grandpa B with Lille Finn.

Greg and the choppers we got in our stockings.

This is the lady who kept giving Finn dirty looks on the plane. I freaked her out 'cause I saw her name, then called her by name, and she could not figure out how I knew.

Abstraction.

My two great loves.

Glad to be home, but what a great time we had.
wesman.

No comments:
Post a Comment