Wednesday, February 20, 2008

MotoFoto.

I don't know if it's totally obvious by now that I'm trying to do more high-energy photography. I love extreme sports, and it's been too long in coming for me to finally be shooting them. I'm just starting out, so bear with me. But I am excited about it. Here's the first of a Moto Session I had yesterday with a kid in my History of Cinema class.

I love the explosion of dirt by his right foot on this one (I might add I almost got run over about 1/250th of a second later---I think it was worth it).


We had a great sky yesterday. This is all in-camera, for you non-believers. It can be done, and when it is, I think it always looks best.


Anyway--hope you enjoyed them.

wesman.

1 comment:

Dustin said...

I love it! Did you use a wide-angle lens for the first picture?