So here's the first footage of my shooting 16mm film. Just a small cut of it, so as not to bore you. I did loads of tests, some of which resulted in frustration I have rarely felt, including retarded decisions on my part, and run-ins with Bike Cops.
But all in all, a grand success—and I am anxious for more.
You'll notice the different speeds. Those are In-Camera; it's called under and over cranking to create fast and slow motion.
Since Blogger wouldn't let me publish it as large as I wanted, I'm sending you to my iWeb page to see it. You can view the film HERE.
Enjoy.
wes.
Thursday, March 27, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I like it. Hyrum has asked me to replay it 3 times already. Price looked really excited to be a part of it.
Fun film Wes!!
Post a Comment