Thursday, July 24, 2008

Bellagio : Bellissimo.

You know when a photographer can't do justice to a place that it's really great.

This place is beyond description, verbal or visual. I swear this is the Garden of Eden.

I took more serious shots that just might, but we'll have to see. For now, here's a couple snaps.

We have had a day of storybook luxury today, and fortunately most of it was free. I have only spent money on food, really, and that's good considering Americans are poor people here these days. I am, anyway...

More experiences than I can possibly relate today. I gotta crash, 'cause we're off to Thailand tomorrow and then Singapore for the last leg of our shoot.

I don't have photoshop on this computer (irony?), so forgive the screenshots. This was just before sunrise this morning.

And this is the view from my hotel room.

More to come...

wes.

2 comments:

Dallas said...

I wakeboarded on Lake Komo.

Lyndsay said...

Shift+Apple+4 to get a custom crop screen shot. We had to take CS3 off to load it on my new machine--sorry babe!