Wednesday, November 19, 2008

mini me.

Long before BMW made them into a trendy American ride, the wesman became a lover of the original Mini Cooper.

Case in Point: My Mission. It's been 10 years this January since I left to Danmark and my whole world was turned on its brain.

This is what happens when you get what I like to call "Nostalgically Distracted."

I seriously don't even recognize myself in this photos, but that's another story (glad the baby face is gone).














I think that proves my point. I will never own a modern mini. I will one day have an original, and it will be absolutely bombtastic.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I miss the baby face. Love the cars. Sam

Babeich said...

I love this - it looks like it's part of a print ad campaign in the 70s (just b/c of the feel of the film). :)

Anonymous said...

I am miffed that I don't see the photographer attributed anywhere on this post. I have no doubt that I was behind the camera for more than one of these shoots. You should know better.

Hope all is well. I will find some Danish music for you.

By the way, my email has changed. Same as the last... only @gmail.com

-Dave Ras