Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Jökulsárlón

I stitched a pano together for my many followers (all 18, and all 3 of you that actually read, and all one of you that actually cares).

You definitely need to click for the larger version, but even it does zero justice to this place.

Undoubtedly one of the most overwhelmingly phenomenal places on the planet.



I got a couple absolute gems, but am not gonna post them here. Saving for an Iceland Portfolio on my website (that's how many singular shots I'm getting; this place is a perpetual photograph)

wes.

4 comments:

The Fifes said...

Of course i read, and of course i care. Awesome images. So, i missed the boat-- why are you on this trip? It sure is beautiful!

Anonymous said...

See what I mean? All one of you!

Thanks for caring.

Wes.

Tiffany M. said...

Stunning, truly.
love,
your tardy reader

Dave R said...

alright alright. i'm reading. ... du traengende draenge