
I've been to many places, but the location for the wedding I shot last night was unparalleled. It was a loft-type space that felt more like the perfect apartment than a reception venue. I mean, c'mon. I am having my 30th birthday party here. How unbelievable is that view? Up above all the noise, where the air is clean. There is something that happens to a big city by night. It completely transforms. In AZ, we have nothing like this. Phoenix by night is like eating rice cakes--very bland.
The wedding went great.
I spent all day today wandering the streets. I ended up at the Mecca of Macintosh: The Apple Store on 5th Ave, catty-corner from Central Park. It's an architectural masterpiece, and the temple for all techies and cool folks alike.

I stood in the store for 25 minutes, just to be there. Then I ate dinner at The Hard Rock in Times Square. I do love that joint.
Tomorrow, I am going to another Temple--one of an even higher power than Apple's. The LDS Manhattan temple is even more beautiful, and this will be my second session there.
wesman.

3 comments:
Ohh yes, the Apple store :-) I have to constrain Myself or I will buy another iMac, I already got 2 :-)
They are the best computers I ever had!
Tommy.
Denmark
OK, next time I am coming. I am here in Phoenix eating rice cakes. ;)
I'll be in NYC Thursday night through Sunday. When are you leaving?
Post a Comment