Wes, your photography skills are amazing. It was so fun to run across your blog. You have a beautiful family and it looks like life is going well for you. Nice to see how you are doing.
Wesley Johnson..Is this my lucky day or what?? It is so fun to see your blog. I am in love with all your fantastic photo's..especially this one of your little guy. I am sad to read about Robbie's son and your post on it was very touching..my heart really goes out to them. After Jeff ,there is another brother (Brian) that passed away and I know it still affects my mom certain times during the year. They are blessed to have a friend like you.. It's wonderful to read what your up to..I look forward seeing more of your pictures!
3 comments:
Wes, your photography skills are amazing. It was so fun to run across your blog. You have a beautiful family and it looks like life is going well for you. Nice to see how you are doing.
Wesley Johnson..Is this my lucky day or what?? It is so fun to see your blog. I am in love with all your fantastic photo's..especially this one of your little guy. I am sad to read about Robbie's son and your post on it was very touching..my heart really goes out to them. After Jeff ,there is another brother (Brian) that passed away and I know it still affects my mom certain times during the year. They are blessed to have a friend like you..
It's wonderful to read what your up to..I look forward seeing more of your pictures!
That's my baby!
Post a Comment