Thursday, October 11, 2007

iBlessed.

Tonight I met/photographed Kevin Nealon. And Jim Belushi. And the CEO of America On Line, AOL. His name is Randy....something.

Kevin Nealon, I might add, is as funny as ever. He was very gracious towards me. Jim Belushi, I might add, is not funny--or nearly as sexy as he thinks he is. He was somewhat of an ass towards me.

Randy was just....well.....insanely wealthy.

I also got an iPhone, which is the single greatest piece of technology you can hold in one hand. It is already making my life easier. I am not sad I waited so long, but am so glad that now is here.

I also got to spend some QT with my wife and Finn.

Reverse the above order to know the hierarchy of importance to me.

All in all, not bad for 24 hours of my time.

I love my life.

wesman.

2 comments:

Kristina said...

Congrats on your iphone! Rick will be seething with jealousy I'm sure. The only thing stopping him from getting one is the network. Everyone in both our families is on Verizon. Can't even use a hacked unlocked phone on that network!

P.S. Finn is such a cutie!

Lyndsay said...

Everyone in both of our families in on Verizon, too. So Wes left me on Verizon and now he is the odd one out. :)