Sunday, January 06, 2008

Sikke En Fest.


To the many of you who came to our New Year/Housewarming/B-Day Party:

Thank You.

It was a grand turnout—most all my dearest friends were all there—and I hope you all had a great time.

Finn is still recovering. Long naps. He's never ridden on so many hips in so short a span.

Next year is the big 3-0 for me; I am already wondering if I need to start planning...

But here's to 29 and to 2008; here's to photography and cinematography; here's to walking and talking; here's to AZ and DK; here's to ascending and evolving.

wesman.

3 comments:

Stephanie Aurora Clark Nielson said...

great party wes!



i think that was claire's uneaten cake...

Unknown said...

Hvis det er tættere på Rønne næste gang, så kommer jeg :)

I'll be there next time, if you have the party closer to Rønne :)

Anonymous said...

Great seeing your awesome place, Lyndsay and Wes (the cutest kid ever), and of course you Wes! DJ