Sunday, February 25, 2007

Playa Haters.




I didn't think much of it at first, but Finn does have more hair than most 2 year olds. The only downside is that Lyndsay doesn't let me put any product in it = no fun. But it sticks up good anyway.

Lyndsay and I have recently been the victims of 2 random hate crimes. It's very exciting, because nothing like that ever happens to us. I am reminded of The Office episode where Michael is telling Stanley about how someone left poop on his office floor:

Michael: "I am a victim of a Hate Crime, Stanley!"

Stanley: "That wasn't a Hate Crime."

Michael: " Well I hated it!!!"

Last weekend, Lyndsay put a bunch of mail in our box, only to find it opened and shredded on our doormat the next business day. Then a couple of days ago at the Mall, we came outside to find our car pelted with 3 yellow paintballs. I tell myself that the perpetrators obviously don't know us, because our house is so likeable and our car is a Passat Wagon--totally eco-friendly and ego-free.

wesman.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, hvad er det lige med det skaeg :-D
Nu ser du jo gammel ud, mand! ;-)

Bless,

Tommy

Anonymous said...

Wes, it's Katie, from the front desk at McMurry. Just checking out pics of Finn and I noticed that you are wearing my PB&J shirt. I have that shirt!! Tell Lyndsay hi and we miss her!!