
But I am a fan -- a wicked, major, serious fan. A pal of mine was kind enough to buy me Season One on DVD, and it has more than filled the hole in my heart from all WGA strike (absence of The Office).
You can YouTube them to get a taste, but nothing compares with the actual show (you can get a couple of free episodes on iTunes as well).
Give them a chance--they may be an acquired taste--but you'll be loving the Rhymenoscerous and the Hiphopappotamus soon enough, I guarantee it.
—Men's Wearhouse.
PS- I love how the Men's Wearhouse guy (who ends every men's wearhouse commercial with "you're gonna like the way you look—I guarantee it") ends his latest commercial (which is advertising a sale at M.W.) with "now that's a sale—I guarantee it." Because without that guarantee, I would not have been fully confident that their advertisement for 30-40% off men's suits was an actual sale.
"Reduced prices on previously higher-priced items. Now that's a sale. I don't know what those other stores are calling temporary reductions in price on their merchandise, but I can assure you that this temporary reduction in price of our merchandise is a sale—I guarantee it. And also, you're gonna like the way you look..."

2 comments:
my family and i all LOVE flight of the conchords and reapetedly listen to them. robby and i discovered them together and introduced them to our family and whenever we get together, we have to listen.
favs: jenny, issues, and business time.
oh brett and jermaine...
Its business time........
Post a Comment